• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEW LESO Gensets MEP003A MEP002A

Keith_J

That looks like a Carry On brand 4'x6' trailer that is carrying the MEP002A. I am interested in how that is working as I am modifying my Carry On 5'x8' to do the same. Looks like you have additional supports under the generator skids. I was planning on welding 1-1/2" square tube under the main frame rails to bolt the skid to.

My trailer is the frame only, no side rails. It is 2000 pounds gross weight, about 300 empty. This is for portable welding as the 5kW will work fine with my Miller in 3 phase. Also should be great for backup power.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks