• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New light switch

nitrox2595

Hello,

Just got my 84 Am General M923. So far, most good. I have an intermittent problem with the lights. If i unlock the light switch,and turn on the lights, they do not go on, unless i hold the lever towards me. Even then, its getting worse. The interior/dash lights work as designed. I am thinking that the lever that controls the headlights is shot. I want to upgrade to the push button system. Googled, and cannot find any. Any ideas guys? Thanks:-D

eagle4g63

Open up the switch and clean the contacts inside put back together and enjoy working lights......I took mine apart and removed the lock assembly when the handle came off in my hand when I was out......NO brake lights till I got home!!!

FREE FIX is still the best

rrrr

I've got the push button light switches in both my trucks with no issues. I do have spare 3 lever switches just in case. The button switches are hard to find and expensive. Just replace the switch assembly. They are not expensive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks