• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M1009 in NJ

DvineSquirrel

Hello all,
i picked up an 86 m1009 off ebay last weekend. the truck operates flawlessly, but i will surely have questions as i start to play with it.
I have always wanted to own an K5 Blazer and soon after learning of the CUCV i knew that it had to be mine.

emr

Hope U guys look up the MTA show in April in the Sussex county Fair Grounds...:-D..Love to see your trucks, we have 24 hour security from thursday on till sunday, this year for guys who stay from sat and sun will get a very nice T shirt special for the display guys...

DvineSquirrel

sorry forgot the pictures. its going to be a wheeling truck. i'm not as crazy as my buddies so i wont go making a dedicated crawler or mudd truck. i am going to be the recovery vehicle. and have a little fun myself. i want to keep it kinda mild so i can still drive around town if need be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks