• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M1009 in NJ

DvineSquirrel

Hello all,
i picked up an 86 m1009 off ebay last weekend. the truck operates flawlessly, but i will surely have questions as i start to play with it.
I have always wanted to own an K5 Blazer and soon after learning of the CUCV i knew that it had to be mine.

emr

Hope U guys look up the MTA show in April in the Sussex county Fair Grounds...:-D..Love to see your trucks, we have 24 hour security from thursday on till sunday, this year for guys who stay from sat and sun will get a very nice T shirt special for the display guys...

DvineSquirrel

sorry forgot the pictures. its going to be a wheeling truck. i'm not as crazy as my buddies so i wont go making a dedicated crawler or mudd truck. i am going to be the recovery vehicle. and have a little fun myself. i want to keep it kinda mild so i can still drive around town if need be.