• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M1009 Owner

Barrman

Welcome to the fun. There is a tab at the top of the page called Technical Manuals. The one ending in -10 is a super informative version of a civilian vehicle owners manual. The -20 is an amazing troubleshooter and instructs you on how to do most light maintenance yourself. If you have anything not working, look it up in the -20 and follow the steps. The -34 tells you how to take it down to the smallest piece, inspect and put it back together again. I have a 5 inch thick factory service manual for the K5 trucks. It doesn't cover a fraction of what the TM's do.

Between reading the TM's and searching here, you will probably find the answer to anything you can need.

cpf240

Welcome to the fun. There is a tab at the top of the page called Technical Manuals. The one ending in -10 is a super informative version of a civilian vehicle owners manual. The -20 is an amazing troubleshooter and instructs you on how to do most light maintenance yourself. If you have anything not working, look it up in the -20 and follow the steps. The -34 tells you how to take it down to the smallest piece, inspect and put it back together again. I have a 5 inch thick factory service manual for the K5 trucks. It doesn't cover a fraction of what the TM's do.

Between reading the TM's and searching here, you will probably find the answer to anything you can need.
Not to mention that the -20p and -34p TMs are the parts books, and have exploded diagrams as well as most of the GM part numbers...

browndog

Thanks for the information and quick replies!! I ended up getting two of these things basically for the price of one. The other is solid green and basically rust free (its just missing some of the glass, seats, door panels.....) but the body is in really good shape, so there's that ??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks