• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M1009 Resto- Southern CUCV

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
almost done with this truck...take a look.

David

Attachments

Last edited:

CPAPPY

Nice work

David looking good , Did you ever get a chance to try the Sherwin Williams waterborne paint you asked me about . How soon before you get your seats.
I cant wait to dig into mine. Once again fine workmanship. One question why don't you hurculine around the floor shifter?[thumbzup]

Skinny

Beautiful rig!!!

Two questions

What is the bracket on the dash pad where the left passenger A/C vent would be? Is that a standard CUCV part or something custom? I am asking because I have a tablet computer for GPS that would stick with some double sided 3M sticky tape nicely to that.

Where do you buy all of the sticker placards?

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1009

Looks really nice! Did you go through and do a frame up restoration?

No these are all "frame on" restos. Most of the trucks I get are in real good shape to begain with.

Here is the truck done.

David

Attachments

Last edited:

CPAPPY

Job well done.

Job well done David, looks amazing with great detail. Hey what size tires are you running on that 09?

Again nice job.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks