• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M1028 HUGE!!! What do ya'll think?!?

OL AG '89

only can see 1 pic... last one.....
35K WOW......
must have been a "storage baby".........
good find......
you'll enjoy it when the snow gets deep.....

T

televisionman007

gvery sharp dude very sharp. Makes me want to add one to the collection:cool:

1028Rider

thanks guys, sure is a blast to drive. trying to figure out what route to take to get this monster going. Trying to keep it under $2-3000 and be able to go around 70mph. any easy and possibly even cheap solutions?

Last edited:

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice ride. Sure is alot of green on it. Perhaps some black and brown irregular patches of paint would spruce it up?

Cucvnut

You have the military 37's you should be able to 70 now . If your lacking power maybe change the fuel filter and air cleaner. I have 37's and do 70 onthe free way all day long

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks