• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M1028 HUGE!!! What do ya'll think?!?

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1028Rider,

SWEET!

Now you GOTTA come out to Sedalia tonite.

MVCC is going to 'test drive' our MKT and serve burgers, beans, beer and soda.

MVCC Online: About Us

At the bottom of the page is a map to our Sedalia club meeting location.

Come on out. BRING THE TRUCK. And we are having our yearly static display at the Rocky Mtn Fly In at Jefferson County airport the last weekend of the month. That will be discussed at this meeting.

Come on out. WE LOVE TO HAVE NEW FOLKS JUST STOP BY. Meeting starts at 7 pm tonite. Come on out. Bring a folding chair.

LOVE the truck. I might just have to bring my M1028A2 dually.

mcmullag

not exactly a military town

Nice truck!
Enjoy.
I have a sister and a brother-in-law that live in Boulder, about two blocks East of that National Guard unit on the northern edge of town.
I would bet you will be getting some dirtly looks from the
residents and driving comrades of
the Peoples' Republic of Boulder.
especially if you do it up in camo colors. :beer:

1028Rider

For the past month, when I roll to a stop sign or street light, when I press on the brakes very hard the truck will shudder (shake, loose RPM's or idle) basically it feels like a little earthquake inside of the truck and it will almost die. The truck idles fine when it is at a stop and seems to be functioning quite well. A couple weeks ago I drove down to Denver from Boulder, once I got there I loaded up a new bike into the bike (took about 20 minutes) when I went to start it to drive it back the truck would not start it just kept turning over and over. Finally I was able to get the truck to start and carefully made it back home. I have not had this problem since although the shuddering problem still exists and seems to be worse in the morning and then not to apparent in the evening after it has been driven all day. When the truck would not start in Denver, one of the generator lights came on (truck has two generators) and then shut off after the truck started running again but I thought that was odd and could potentially be the reason for this problem. I have been told it could be a number of things but I need someone (local) to help me get this back up and running.

HELP!!!!!

edgebar

37's & 16.5

call cvct for the rims... double bead lock with inserts and tires. i got a sweet deal off them. msg midnightduramax.

is midnight duramax a member?
i would love 37" oz tires for the m1009, eglin G.L. has some on auction, too muc too ship...
if anyone has a source for affordable 37's i'd like to know
thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks