• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M1031

Dumpster Diver

Hi, Just picked up an M1031 (to go along with the 1008). Truck runs great after a little tinkering but is missing two door panels on the utility body. Anyone have some leads on replacement doors?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. Does your truck have a PTO generator or a Hobart gas engine welder/generator? Which doors do you need?

Dumpster Diver

HI, Truck came with the Hobart welder and Wisconsin gas generator. Have not tried to get that started yet. Also came with the air compressor and bench vice. All of this was a bonus as they were not in the auction photos. Panels that are missing are the two large doors on the driver side of the body. I will try to up load photos, I have to convert the file type from my phone.

RANDYDIRT

To free the vise, remove the swivel lock bolts on either side and turn it upside down to access the (for lack of better words) ball-nut. From there you should be able to soak it with some blaster.

Dirt