• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M109A3

wsucougarx

You know I was thinking that was an '80's contracted truck by the heater vent location and the two concaved lines on the rear back sides of the cab. Both are indicative of an '80's truck. Great score!!!!!! Pretty rare truck you got there

SGTStewart

New bumper numbers. 2/135 INF 34th ID is my old Battalion. Belonged to C company and the 413 was the number that was on the truck when I bpught it. The 34th was known as the Red Bulls, so that is why I the Red Bull on the bumper. I hope you guys approve.

Attachments

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doug that 109 is a beauty are you going to drive that to the MN Get together in June? I have a bid in on one also from Sparta but by the look of it I think i am going to get passed by because of price but if the heavens smile down and I do end up with it I sure hope even close to as nice as yours looks, Darned nice 109 you have there. See you the end of June Doug
KK

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doug that is great to hear I look forward to seing the old girl, sure looks nice in your pics! It looks like I am still in the game at Sparta but with 5 hrs left of the Auction that could go fast, if this one doesnt happen I am considering just buying another decent Deuce and putting a S-280 shelter in the bed, do you have ny clue how hard it would be to find one of those in the midwest?
KK