• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M35 owner in UK

hammerdown

Hi ya people yes iv bought a lovely M35 Turbo Reo which im pleased with,
thought i need to be joining this wicked site as i shall be needing like minded people like yourselfs to help me out with a few things.I previously owned a Land Rover 109 Bomb Disposal.So now moved up to the big boys.Been around Military vehicles for about 12years now and first see the m35s at The War and Peace Show which i only live a small distance from all that time ago and always promised myself one.So here i am LOL..:D:D:D:D:D

Speak to you all Soon.:eek:

Regards Richard....

saddamsnightmare

May 23rd, 2010.

Hammerdown:;-)

That M35A- makes you a member of an elect group, especially in the UK. Now you will have to learn to deal with left hand drive in a right hand world, and all those little British cars. Be careful, do your PMIS, and drive it like you have no brakes..... with the single loop brake system, under the best maintenance, you might just still have no brakes one day.... (Kinda like a Ford Model "T", that way). And, you will find beyond the occassional bouts of persiflage and badinage, that these folks are a great store of knowledge, kinda like Stephen hawking done in OD.... Good luck and