• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M35

SignalNco

Wow, how about some more info and everyone here likes pictures. Congratulations and welcome to the green obsession from the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome , be sure to read the stickies in the deuce forum , there is a good sticky for parts cross reference there.
And you can download the deuce tm's here for free
TM's for the Deuce

It's a good idea to read this one before operating your new truck
TM9-2320-209-10-1.pdf
TM9-2320-209-10-1 Operation, Installation and Reference data for the M35 series, Operator Level.
And this one will help you inspect and get to know your truck .

GTA-9-1-1851-8.pdf M35 complete diagram of with descriptions of all components.

Rednecktrucker

I meant to ask you what is your idea of a screaming deal.Al
$1000 for truck and trailer
It also had 1/2 tank of fuel less than 200miles on new turbo all filter new electric fuel pump, water pump and a couple of other spare parts. I used to work where it can from and I helped or did 80% of the new work my self except the turbo.also a new wiper motor

Last edited:

18operator

Welcome from Ohio! That was a really great buy! One axle is worth that alone! Read everything you can in the TMs that's relevant to your vehicle. There is unlimited information on this site, so become a sponge.

wsucougarx

Wow, I've seen just the hardtop go for more than $1000!!!! That is a deal of the century. Reminds me of how much deuces sold on GL back in the day.