• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M35A2 owner, first post.

L999here

....welcome to SS....

Be very happy you have a hard-top....many others would like to be so lucky....! WELCOME...Have a good time on Steel Soldiers....best MV site there is....IMO

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site.

I agree...soft tops are my preferred choice...unless we're talking about dumps. For some reason, I always think that a dump looks better with a hard top...probably because of the cab protector.

Oilleaker1

If your truck had a hardtop, the interior and gauges are usually in fine shape, ripped tops on GL dueces have interiors that are rough. Exhaust is noisy, and if you live up North with the Eskimos--------You want one!!!!:rant:Oilleaker1

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like the soft top better also. Mainly because I just think MVs should have soft tops. It is alot easier to take the top on and off with the soft top too.

To be honest, I find the hard tops louder inside the cab. It seems to me that the soft top absorbs the noise and the hard top just refects in back down into your ear.

RAYZER

Welcome from Florida! I like my softtop , I have seen some of The newer ones (maybe after market) that aren't as heavily insulated.

Last edited: