• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M35A2

Timberdeuce

Thanks everybody for the congrats! Rivired - I'm also glad to hear you got home alright. I've got the disease for sure. In addition, all the males in my family have ORMS (old rusty metal syndrome). We like old Jeeps, tractors, trucks, etc. The deuce might not have quite enough rust to qualify as ORMS, though. :razz:

ohnuts

Purchased an M35A2 at Redstone Arsenal last week. Wont be able to pick it up till my EUC clears. Hope most of the truck is still there. I'm retired Navy and moving from antique cars to this seems like its going to be a lot of fun. The truck I purchased is suposed to run and looks good, low hours and all. Has anyone picked up any trucks that have been equipped with ignition switches. What did they interupt? Is it just the start switch or more? Do I plan on jumpering or taking out the switch and hiring a lock smith?

Sumoman

Nice truck. I never realized so many people owned MV's, I cannot wait to take my boys to a rally:-D

My buddy and me also dabble in surplus so we have all sorts of crap like tents to set up;-)