• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M35A3 owner- Denver area

DeuceInDenver

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys, another noob here! Picked up an M35A3 a few months ago and finally decided to join! I look forward to being part of the forum.
IMG_5816.jpg

Thanks,
Randy

DeuceInDenver

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks! We took the 14.5r20s off and put on some bigger tires along with removing the CTIS from the wheels. Other than that it's completely stock. Surprisingly everything still works! Blackouts and all!

Crapgame

Welcome, Randy! Are you going to join the Colo MVPA? I did several events with them, many of the Front Range airshows. Then the Denver St Patrick's Day Parade and Colo Spgs Veterans' Day Parade.

DeuceInDenver

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been contemplating the MVPA. I took 'er out to my daughters high school homecoming parade and had a blast. I'd love to get involved in some veteran events.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site, hobby, friendships, And now you have a 'tough' looking truck, (good acquisition)..Future Events to come, and so...enjoy. And I do sort'a like the look of your domain...

tobyS

Welcome from Indiana. I like the A3 and have a 97. Did you go to 395's? Very nice looking truck, can you add a few pictures?

Note the bigger tires put a little more stress on the Allison which has a reputation for burning the fourth and reverse clutch out. Should you have an opportunity to have new seals in the clutch pack, do it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks