• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M37 owner From Pittsburgh!!

Jesse19rap

Hello everyone,

After almost a year of reading and drooling over all the great MV on this site I have officially bought a new toy. Attached are pictures of my "new" 62 M37 B1. I'm excited to learn more about these beautiful beasts. I'm excited about becoming a contributing member to this wonderful website. If you have questions let me know. I know i will have a ton as I begin my project.

Attachments

3dAngus

Very nice. I would love to have what you have out back, and the tire mount is nice too.
Looks like a good solid truck.

Jesse19rap

I'm considering selling the MG mount to create additional funds for the restore. I don't think I'm taking it all the way back to original and thought the mount would make for a good piece for someone doing a frame up restore. Any idea what a fair asking price for the mount would be?

BTW- We raise Angus at our family farm as well

Carter

I'm considering selling the MG mount to create additional funds for the restore. I don't think I'm taking it all the way back to original and thought the mount would make for a good piece for someone doing a frame up restore. Any idea what a fair asking price for the mount would be?

BTW- We raise Angus at our family farm as well
Check out this site, might give you an idea what the mount is worth.

BMGParts.com / Home Page - BMG Parts & Accessories

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jesse,

Make sure to check out the G741.ORG site as well. There is allot of great info that pertains just to the M37. Make sure to enter your truck into the registry there as well.

Bert