• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M715 owner

zookeeperz

Hey everyone, I need new mirrors and I would like to put newer model ones on and would like them to be heated and possibly motor adjusted. Any suggestions on what types work? I have a metal hard top and would like to get a canvas one for summer use, I have seen ones that roll up in back and I'd like it to be tan colored. I don't seem to be able to locate bows, anyone have suggestions? My truck is 1976.

67Beast

Welcome, there is a guy over at the M715zone.com who makes new cab bow sets. As for mirrors, you could try and fit a set off of a late 80's Grand Wagoneer as it uses the same door shell. Powering them is going to be the trick if your truck is still the stock 24 volt set-up. New Life Canvas is the company that makes the tops with the extra zip up section in the rear and they will make any color you want. But just take into account that thier delivery time is really slow, (read that as months). Also your truck should not be a 1976 as they were only made from 1967 till 1969 so most likely it has been retitled incorrectly at some point in it's life.

zookeeperz

Thank you 67beast. I must have had a typo, it is a 67. The vehicle has a 351m engine and the electric was converted to 12v also.

zookeeperz

I seem to be having trouble logging on to M715 zone.com. I know I have seen it but it doesn't seem to want to let me in. I probably did something wrong but I will try to figure it out and get on there as well.

zookeeperz

That makes me feel better. Sometimes my computer skills aren't the best. Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks