• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M880 Old Wiring Problems-Assistance please

78dodgeowner

I did get very very lucky. The cab on it is in fantastic shape, except for one small hole in the roof for wiring for the lightbar on top (VFD truck) but the light bar is still there, so the hole doesn't leak. I bought the truck just for the cab in all honesty, so everything else working just turned out to be a bonus. It may not get parted after all. Even if it does, it will remain in one piece until that time comes. It really proved itself after this last storm we had in Southern WV.

78dodgeowner

Thanks torger. I found that write-up some time ago, then "lost" it. I really appreciate you bringing it to light again. Hopefully others will see it and be helped too. I am currently one of those "weak bypassers" with the machine screw and tape haha.

foxtrk2

just a thought does the truck have a on off switch or a key if its on off switch check lead to that it happened on my m 37 and lost all power to dash and starter switch

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks