• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New m934 guy from Arkansas

Tigerhawk117

5 ton pic.jpg Went and bought myself the big expansible van right out of the gate from Govplanet. Only has 66 miles on it and 700 hours runtime! Will need plenty of advice as I move along making sure it's road worthy and so on so I would appreciate the help as well as making contacts near me in case I have a serious issue. Looking forward to having this site full of experience to assist me! Excited to get this thing on the road!

AZK9

Welcome from Arizona! [thumbzup]

There's a wealth of information on this site. One of the best ways I have found to learn
about my own MV has been to read through the TM's (Technical Manuals) and various
threads related to my own truck.

Good luck with your MV! It looks BIG and beautiful!

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City, MO. This site has tons on info and very helpful members. Also, look up the KAMO Rally held each October in Wyandotte, OK at the D-Day Adventure Park.

AZK9

I just did a quick search for a TM you might want to look over.

I found this one that was mentioned in an older thread here on the SS site:

http://www.plumbers.cc/images/m925a1/manuals/TM-9-2320-272-10-Operators-Manual-2012.pdf

It has some info on your MV. The Table of Contents lists page 0001-3, which shows a drawing of it,
Figure 5 as an M934A2. There's a lot more info in that TM as well. :-D

Searching is a great way to find all kinds of data about almost any MV.

ARYankee

Welcome from Benton. You'll find that there is a lot info on here and a lot of good folks that are willing to help out. Hopefully we'll see you at Petit Jean or at other events.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod, MA. And welcome to the site. Nice looking truck. Love my M923. Lots of good info and fellow Steel Soldiers here.:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks