• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M934A1!!!

KsM715

Did you win that today? Have you been "officially"notified by GL? I've heard stories of people submitting EUC's on Thursdays before being notified and they end up in the round-file.

sandcobra164

Fantastic score. I looked at the auction pics but it was on the complete opposite end of the country from me. I'm certainly envious, I'd like to make a camper out of one some day.

AN/ARC186

Good Score!! I know where these trucks came from and know the troops who worked on them. If I wasn't so hung up on multifuels I would have gone for one myself!

1StumpJumper

Thanks for the compliments!

I live up in Bellingham. I am interested in attending rallys, just have some "transitions" at work so I can not commit to anything at this time. Anxiously awaiting news from Battle Creek.

1StumpJumper

That is what the general plan is pending a more scrutinous look at the van body. Someone tore up the ceiling when they pulled the AC unit out. Grrrrrr.

Looks like I need a set of ramps, adjustable stabilizer legs, & the ratchet for the sides.

jrod66

awesome rig, I was looking at these also, very nice for a camper indeed, when are you heading to get it? I have a trip planned for JBLM in the near future as well, waiting on battle creek myself, keep us updated on the recovery and good luck

Last edited:

1StumpJumper

Confirmed with GL, I will be picking it up this Friday morning.

So I hate to ask not having a FTF with anyone here yet, but would anybody up for being on standby? Should be a relatively short trip North to Bellingham from JLBM (125 mi).

jrod66

how did you make an appointment for pickup? I am getting ready for the same thing and I have not done this before, thanks for any info, and good luck with your recovery! only 125 miles? man that will be a sweet trip, I am about 550 miles from JBLM but I am looking forward to the trip

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks