• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member, 2 new deuces and green fever

jrou111

Well I was interested in getting a surplus MV because they are so versatile and cool looking. But after hearing a whistler deuce in person on Tuesday when I tagged along with Wreckerman (I'd like to think I helped but I think I just got in the way :-D) on a recovery, that was all she wrote!

I bid more than I expected, but I still think I made it out okay.
So from what I understand, I'll get an invoice tonight at midnight, and once payment clears, I have to submit a request for an EUC. Am I missing anything? What manuals should I d/l and study (I only got to fire up one of WMan's, but didn't drive any) What tools and maint. stuff should I buy?(both say "running" and based on the trip on tues they should fire right up!)

Since this thread is worthless without pics, here goes:

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
James...I told you it was addictive....now you have a start on getting a collection.
You were a great help and I hope you got good skinny.
If you need help recoveriing them let me know.
The dually is chomping at the bit for another load.

jrou111

It's so addictive, when I'm driving around in traffic, I make a whistling noise :D

I've owned alot of turbo'd vehicles, but I can't seem to get the sound of that C turbo deuce out of my head!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice trucks :-D.

Go ahead and fill out your EUC. You'll get a e-mail shortly requesting the EUC so go ahead and fill it out so you can send it right away. They will ask you to sign and send in a export letter also (saying you won't export the truck). Then all you do is sit back and wait.

I'm afraid this won't be your last trucks. I'm worried Wreckerman has already corupted you.

Last edited:

jrou111

Thanks doc, sorry to read about you getting rid of yours, but I commend you for what you are going to do. Especially with the possiblity of a flood of illegals from the collapse of Mexico. :evil:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM 9-2320-361-10 is the operators and TM 9-2320-361-20 is unit main manuals. Start with those.

shepsjeep

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jrou111,

The whistlers are really great! Even the biggest rigs will give you a second, and third look when driving them down the highway. I grew up in Crestwood and went to Woodlawn high, MANY, MANY years ago. Moved to KS over 30 years ago, but still miss the South!!

You can't break the green fever and I don't even try!

jrou111

The EUC status showed "EUC pending submission" for the past several days. At the recommendation of a SS member, I called customer service and spoke to "Ramona" today. She told me to resubmit it to info@govliquidation.com to her attention. I did that and shortly after received an email confirmation.

Dear jrou111,

Thank you for your email. Your EUC and Drivers License has been received. We will forward this to the EUC department.

We hope this information has been helpful; feel free to contact us if you require additional assistance and have a great day!

Regards,

Customer Service Department
Government Liquidation, LLC

Sumoman

Just be sure to do your EUC exactly as they say. I had a few typos (a % instead of a 5) that held it up. Make sure you are redundant on the OL, they need a COLOR copy, my scan did not work so I took a picture and attached it to a word doc. Then be sure to stay in constant contact, they are pretty helpful.

Check over your docs more then once, and just for spite send a copy of everything by mail the same day you email it, that way there is some redundancy:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks