• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member & 803a owner

Guyfang

Staff member
I don't know how much you know about working on generators, so I will warn you to disconnect the batteries, or at least take the negative clamp off the right side battery. Where you will be working on the fuse mod, is almost directly over the MT4, Ammeter shunt. It is directly hooked to the batteries. Should you drop a wrench, or something metal on it, better have your sunglasses on. The potential to short out the wire harness is great there. There is no fuse or circuit breaker between the battery and the shunt. If this is old hat to you, then just laugh and carry on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks