• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member and new trucks in Ky

andyindy

Hi and welcome to the forum! I'm not to far from you here in Indiana, less than a hunderd miles. I too have a pick up also, may be we'll see you there! GOOD LUCK!!
Andy OUTamymind :-D

dcthom3

Thanks everyone. Yeah not sure how my brother and I are going to pick who's is who's, but were are going to split the cost of both trucks down the line.

jimm1009

Brotherly love is good but to me "whoever gets up the earliest and gets there first wins!"

Unless he can "take you" of course.

Welcome aboard new guys.

Jim

bc35339

My buddy and I are picking up 4 in frankfort to. It will be the first for both of us, we know nothing about these but cant wait to get them. Iam more excited about picking up this then I was about picking up my mustang bullitt. In the auction it said none of the trucks start but were hoping they all run. Did yours say does not start?? The truck I bought last to #s on the lot # was 51, I wanted to buy 70 but lost out on it. the other 3 my buddy bought. Did you happen to get the truck that ended with 70 ??

Bryan

dcthom3

No we didn't get 70, that was a hell of a clean truck. I heard from the POC that they drove all of them from one lot to another. Has your EUC cleared? I also notice that your a mustang man as well. I recently picked up a 03 SVT cobra this past fall.

bc35339

heres what it says (EUC sent to Battle Creek) What about yours?? I was alittle dissapointed about truck 70 it went for less then what I gave for 51 (I guess I just got cougth up in the bidding on the others and lost out but 51 will hopfuly be a great truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks