• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member form the coal region of PA

Hello fellow members. I am new to this forum, but have been lurking for some time. I love the photos of the trucks you guys built. I plan to build one my self some day. Lots of great info and talent here.
I am good with welding equipment and repairing them , so if i can help anybody please let me know.
I will also be listing stuff for sale in the classified section as soon as i can get into it. thanks, Emory

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Emory, and welcome aboard. There are a bunch of good cats here and a wide variety of vehicles discussed.

What is your specific interest and what will you be building?

Rick

Thanks for the warm welcome. Someday i plan on buying a duce. they seem to be the cheapest for right now. funds are a issue. what i really want is a weasel but i dont ever see that panning out for me unless i win the powerball. I would also like a m37, but not a nice sunday driver but a truck the will come home smaller and smaller everytime it goes out four wheeling. I love to take a stock truck out four wheeling and really put it to the test. Not beat it but treat it like it made to be treated. Right now i have a 1989 toyota fj60 stock four wheeler i just got. i only had it our once, boy they can really climb. The only thing that comes close to climbing like that is a ihc scout from the 60`s.
over the last year or two i have been buying and selling mep gen sets from uncle. i get one make it run work the bugs out and sell it, then i get another one and do the same.
I have been into od green since i was a little kid.
Whats the deal with posting in the classified adds? do i have to wait 90 days or get so many positive feedbacks? I tried to put a gen set up but it would not go through.
I also sell stuff at gun shows and flea markets. Mostly ammo cans and reloading supplies.
Well thanks again.

dblcamaros

hey, welcome I am also from the skook area, should you need any help maybei can be of assistance also. Anyway you won't find a better resource than here any where else. Glad to see that our numbers are growing in the area!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks