• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member form the coal region of PA

Hello fellow members. I am new to this forum, but have been lurking for some time. I love the photos of the trucks you guys built. I plan to build one my self some day. Lots of great info and talent here.
I am good with welding equipment and repairing them , so if i can help anybody please let me know.
I will also be listing stuff for sale in the classified section as soon as i can get into it. thanks, Emory

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Emory, and welcome aboard. There are a bunch of good cats here and a wide variety of vehicles discussed.

What is your specific interest and what will you be building?

Rick

Thanks for the warm welcome. Someday i plan on buying a duce. they seem to be the cheapest for right now. funds are a issue. what i really want is a weasel but i dont ever see that panning out for me unless i win the powerball. I would also like a m37, but not a nice sunday driver but a truck the will come home smaller and smaller everytime it goes out four wheeling. I love to take a stock truck out four wheeling and really put it to the test. Not beat it but treat it like it made to be treated. Right now i have a 1989 toyota fj60 stock four wheeler i just got. i only had it our once, boy they can really climb. The only thing that comes close to climbing like that is a ihc scout from the 60`s.
over the last year or two i have been buying and selling mep gen sets from uncle. i get one make it run work the bugs out and sell it, then i get another one and do the same.
I have been into od green since i was a little kid.
Whats the deal with posting in the classified adds? do i have to wait 90 days or get so many positive feedbacks? I tried to put a gen set up but it would not go through.
I also sell stuff at gun shows and flea markets. Mostly ammo cans and reloading supplies.
Well thanks again.

dblcamaros

hey, welcome I am also from the skook area, should you need any help maybei can be of assistance also. Anyway you won't find a better resource than here any where else. Glad to see that our numbers are growing in the area!!!