• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member: Friend's M35A2 and heater question

Mudgopher

I'm a vet and am interested in getting some military vehicles myself, but currently I don't have any. However, my friend just picked up a M35A2 which is the one in my avatar.

This coming November we are entering the winter Gambler 500 in Oregon with his M35A2. There will be about 4 or 5 of us going. We'll most likely sleep in the back. What we're wondering is has anyone rigged up a heater for the back to make sleeping more comfortable? We're looking for a solution that isn't going to suffocate us.

If there is a portion of the forum where I should ask this question then please direct me there. Thanks!

Attachments

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My brother bought his deuce from a young man in Colorado who had been living in it. He was actually from Oregon and had driven down to Colorado for work. He had built a 12x8x8 foot box out of 2x4s and plywood on the bed and was actually heating it with a cast iron potbelly wood burning stove.

Mudgopher

I was recommended a propane Buddy Heater by the facebook group, but a wood stove would be more in line with the Gambler. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks