• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from CA

dannyjohnson116

hey, I am new to the M923 truck thing ...... I want to register it in Maine ..... some advice please ...... can it be registered as RV or ? What is best? Also there is an insurance company ..... Gulf????? something that has a nice package ...... any info?

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hey, I am new to the M923 truck thing ...... I want to register it in Maine ..... some advice please ...... can it be registered as RV or ? What is best? Also there is an insurance company ..... Gulf????? something that has a nice package ...... any info?
Lots of threads about insurance. Use the search function and you will see many answers.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site.

Please be aware that we do not allow insurance threads. There are stickies in each of the Vehicle Forums that cover that topic.

If you are in CA why are you wanting to registrar the truck in Maine?

armytruck63

^Go historical if your truck is at least 25 years old and you are only planning to use it for parades club outings the majority (51% or more) of the time. No weight fees, no smog testing etc...

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site, I hope you get all the information and help you need to get up and running. Post some pictures of your truck.

MaiNiaK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks