• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from California!

loociddreemr

Hello everyone. I'm VERY interested in getting an MV for a multipurpose vehicle. I want something that I can use periodically for rough terrain camping and keep as a BOV. I was thinking something along the lines of a deuce and a half. Any recommendations?

Flyingvan911

Welcome to the jungle. The M35A2 is awesome. I love mine. Read through the site as there is tons of info here. I get out to California every once in a while for work. Makes me wish I had my deuce with me when I see an off highway vehicle area.

loociddreemr

Welcome to the jungle. The M35A2 is awesome. I love mine. Read through the site as there is tons of info here. I get out to California every once in a while for work. Makes me wish I had my deuce with me when I see an off highway vehicle area.
How does your vehicle fair in the mountains? Climbing hills, off road and on.

loociddreemr

I can get you a M109 in SoCal. Have a contact that has some.
Awesome! You can send me a PM with contact info if you don't want to share it here. I think soCal is the closest that I'll find one. I've been looking at the auctions in Fontana, but there aren't many of the 109 bodies. I'm a maintenance supervisor for an industrial machinery company. I've been in the industrial maintenance/fabrication business for many years, so I'm not too worried about the condition as long as it runs!