• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from California

Major Asstyrd

Hello from the Left Coast. A fellow club member suggested I check out SS so here I am. Looking forward to learning more about MVs and stuff, and helping pass the word about events we do here in California for those that don't know. Been a member of the Military Vehicle Collectors of California since 1985, and the MVCC/IMVCC/MVPA. I like WW2 armored cars, jeeps, motorcycles, and uhh everything else OD.

Last edited:

Major Asstyrd

****, I'm in SOCAL, you'll have to come down here some time. There is a great airshow comming up in Chino CA, may 16th-17th.:beer:
Went to that show back in about 1988. Great show. Saw a Spitfire lose a brake and run off the runway, and had a prop strike that I think broke his crankshaft. I get into the AO on business occasionally but not with MV. Will try to attend tho.

And to cutvee freak I am in the north, nuff said.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks