• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member From Columbus Ohio area!

cjcottrill

I know it's last minute and lots of rain is forecast, but I will have 3 trucks and a field equipment display at the Chillicothe VA between 3:30 and 7:00 tomorrow for the annual Veterans Appreciation with the Paints event.

Mach Style

Sorry that I missed that. Wouldn't have been able to come out due to work, but this is the last day of my old job. Starting my new one Monday and will now have weekends off. So if anything g else comes up, let me know and then I'd love to come out and meet ya guys.

212sparky

Welcome from lebanon ohio. We are trying to out together another haspin get together the last weekend in September to play with the trucks. You should come out. If you ever come down to kings island I am 20 minutes from there and you could take the truck for a spin.

Mach Style

I'll try to do that! Again I now have weekends off so that's very possible that I could make the trip then. Also if i ever find ing my self passing by, I'll stop and say hello!