• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from FL

colt45727

Hey ya'll, im new to the forum, and MV deal. i hope to learn alot from the forum. im from St. pete Florida and now currently at school in Gainesville Florida. i enjoy all outdoor activites like hunting, fishing, 4wheeling, boats, scuba, dirtbikes, surfing, going fast, and of course military vehicles. i dont have any in the convoy right now, but am looking at cucvs and deuces. im looking forward to talking with yall and learning as i do. thanks, colt

colt45727

sweet, not too far from me. i live in snell isle, and have a shop at joes creek industrial park just down the road a bit. its where we work on all of our little projects..lol. glad to see someone is in the st. pete area.

colt45727

cessnatwin, my buddy just got a job there (billy Auer) who stores his plane there. also my buddies dad (rick cureton) has some planes along with one of best friends dad the Meehans. i live in snell isle like 5 min from there. i too plan to get my license, but for helicopters. have to do that at clearwater airport though.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site.

I think there are one or two members in Florida. ;-)

sw

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks