• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from Germany

scanner

Hallo boys and girls,
a lot of thanks for the welcome. I am from south germany near freiburg (black forest).
SS is very interesting. I must learn better english to understand the technical.
Sea and read you later !!!

laserlee123

Minneapolis Moline

Hello Scanner,
Here is a picture of a
1942 NTX 11/2-ton prime mover
Minneapolis Moline Tractor Company

Hallo Scanner, Ist hier eine Abbildung von a 1942 NTX 11/2-ton Primärkraft Minneapolis Moline Tractor Company

translate Engish to German with Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation

Mike
Minneapolis / Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
a bit on confusion in this thread.. i suppose i ought just come out and say it. from what i could find it seems that it is a 1944 Minneapolis Moline NTX. the link i posted a few posts up has more information on it.

that link can be seen again here: OFF ROAD ADVENTURES MAGAZINE (special thanks to ser TedG for the link)

also, CARNAC- warum sagen Sie das?
Jung, hubsch, personlichkeit, und intelligent.

Ich bin alt, hasslich, und reizbar.

and technically challenged because I don't know how to do a umlaut on the pinger.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Jung, hubsch, personlichkeit, und intelligent.
Doch!! :D (Aber, ich denkst Sie is keine "jung." ;) )

Und Mir!! :(

and technically challenged because I don't know how to do a umlaut on the pinger.
Click "Start," go to "All Programs," click on "System Tools," click on "Character Map" and you'll find what you need. It will be a key combination using the "ALT" key and a series of numbers.

Last edited:

jimm1009

Welcome aboard

Ich lebte im Fielderstadt-Harthousen Süden von Stuttgart für 2 Jahre und ich liebte es dort. Begrüßen Sie an Bord der Stahlsoldaten unseren neuen O.D. grünen Bruder! (1988 bis 1990)
"I lived in Fielderstadt-Harthousen south of Stuttgart for 2 years and I loved it there.
Welcome aboard Steel Soldiers our new O.D. Green Brother!"

:-D
jimm1009

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Excellent MV sleuthing there, Salafrae! I'm highly impressed. You are getting up to speed fast!

goat whisperer

I love this german/english conversation :-D:-D:-D
especially "reizbar" ;-)

BTW... to type correct german words, incuding "Umlaute", with an american keyboard just use the "e"....
  • ä=ae
  • ö=oe
  • ü=ue

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks