• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Houston Tx

runk

I've been enjoying lurking at SS, but finally joined since I gave in to my "need" for a MV. Waiting on my EUC (at Battle Creek now for a week) for my m35a2. I went the GL route, since is it really a Military vehicle without a lot of mysterious procedures and misplaced paperwork ? (No direct military for me, but 20 years of working for NASA and DOE contractors !)

Going to use it as a big, really cool pickup. Been really enjoying all the modification threads in Duece Hot Rodding, and filling in the EUC wait with the TMs.

Since I don't have the duece yet, I though I'd use one of my other toys in the Avatar.

wehring

Welcome

Welcome... I work at NASA and have several bobbed deuces. I am cutting another one down this weekend. Feel free to drop by. I am 34 miles South of Houston in Richwood.

Justin
979 997 3112

3dubs

No duece just a couple M1009's that don't run and just got a trailer that needs a running truck to pull it. My step-dad retired from NASA. I am in Sugar Land now but want to move back to the Clear Lake area.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard.

Sorry to say that you may have become infected with the OD virus. There is no cure but the symptoms can be treated by regular doses of more green equipment.

Sad but true.

runk

Got the Duece (or getting it soon I hope) from Red River. A good friend's family has a farm/ranch a few miles from the base, which helps.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whatever you do, when you go to Red River, bring your vehicle registration paperwork with you for whatever you drive on base. If you do not have it, they will not let you on base, ask me how I know.

Welcome to the site, and to the MV hobby. There are probably 200 MV enthusiasts in the greater Houston area and 3 MV clubs. Swing by the Military Museum of Houston on Wallaceville rd and intoduce yourself . . .

3dubs

Hey txdodge43man did I see that truck in your avitar today? I will not say what street but near Magnolia. I saw one with yellow shackles where I have not seen a deuce before.

txdodge43man

You probably saw me if it has yellow shackles and a #8 on the bumper its me. I live in Magnolia/Tomball area now. Im the Only USMC M35a2 in houston that I know of.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks