• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Louisiana

ke5eua

Welcome from Zachary.

I go pick up my M818 next month. Took a while to convince the wife to let me do it, but sent trooper632 a deposit and were are good to go.

Next step is to get timntrucks M750.

Juan, I sent you a text the other day, at least I think it was your number.

whiskey357

Banned
As the gang said welcome to the Green madness.......got cought with myself...lots of fun things to do.....like get the wife into the Green madness also......heheheheh My wife and jam gears with the best of them..........Next one is a M35A3..auto is fun also

larrysmachine

Well, the paper work came in Friday on the deuce. Life time registration, insurance and a full tank of diesel. Took it out Saturday and played around all day. Life is good!
Larry

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Zachary.

I go pick up my M818 next month. Took a while to convince the wife to let me do it, but sent trooper632 a deposit and were are good to go.

Next step is to get timntrucks M750.

Juan, I sent you a text the other day, at least I think it was your number.
Hi Michael,

I had not been keeping up with this thread and did not connect your screen name to you!

I hope I was able to answer your questions via voice mail. I will be glad to help you as many have helped me. The La "krewe" of SS is an outstanding group of folks.

Welcome to the madness and thank you for your service!

ke5eua

Yeah you helped. I go pick up my m818 not this weekend but next then register it.

Insurance is a toss up between gulfway and progressive. Gulfway offers the best rate but progressive is a regular policy with no mileage restrictions.

I need to call gulfway and see if they got my email, I did noticed they don't get back to you very quickly.

larrysmachine

And he didn't even come by and see me! How is it running?
The truck is running great, new filters, full tank of fresh fuel. I added a quart of two stroke oil to the tank and can’t believe the difference it makes in how the truck runs. I will be putting a clutch in it soon. Installed a blinker relay and now the turn signals act as they should. I got a new zipper boot and need to install it one afternoon. I am almost finished repainting the troop seats and headache rack, that will be finished tomorrow afternoon. Installed my twin rifle mount last week. Too much to list.

Yes, my name is Larry and I am now a deuce a holic!

larrysmachine

They worked until they warmed up from use then they would flash once and done. A new turn signal box and we are back in business. I am going to do a clutch adjustment and see how it does first before I change it. Just from a quick look I don't think there is much left for adjustment.