• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from Minnesota

kilness

Hello all,

I've been lurking here for sometime now hoping to join the ranks of the Military Vehicle owners. It finally happened last weekend. I broke down and bought a M35a3. I bought the truck from Andy in Owatonna, who by the way, is a very friendly and knowledgable guy. There is a few things that need to be done to it before I bring it home but, it should be done in the next week. Here are a few pictures.

IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0902.JPG

IMG_0903.JPG

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome and nice looking a3.

I am partial to the tan/desert scheme being from sage brush & tumble weed country.

Did all the stuff to the left of the truck, in pic#3, come with your new purchase?

kilness

Thanks quarkz. I like the desert tan myself and was very happy that it was when I seen it. That really sold me on the truck. Unfortunately nothing else in the pictures other than the truck is mine.

gunboy1656

Welcome to the site,

Me personally I am not fond of the A3's, and that one does not look bad.

You picked a good guy to deal with, I bought mine from him last Sept. And can not wait til I can get more money to sent his way.

kilness

Welcome to the site! Great hobby and the members here are all great to chat with about the "Green Fever". You can bring the truck to Montana and I'd be happy to take it off your hands!
Green Fever? but it's tan. Just Kidding. If that is your place in your avatar, I would be more than happy to give it to you if I could live there with free room and board. :-D

kilness

Looks good

What made you go with an A3 rather than an A2? I got my A2 from Andy and really enjoy it.
Well, I like the a3's and because I'm on the tall side at 6'10" I really needed an automatic, powersteering, and the smaller steering wheel was an added extra that I didn't know they came with.

dittle

Hey, I recognize that shed :-D. Nice looking truck, good to see some more members up here in MN. Now time for a MN SS rally...........

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The west Texas Detachment of the Steel Soldiers welcomes you (and your fine lookin' truck) aboard:!: Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway.

Looks like you've already jumped in with both feet with that A3. Best of fortune with it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks