• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from N. Idaho

Brmag27

Welcome aboard. Are you going to Lost in the 50's next weekend in Sandpoint ? I'm going to try to put Lucy (5 ton) in the parade friday night but am still waitng for the paper work to come from Iron Planet. They keep saying next week next week but next week is like tomorrow it never comes. They are starting to become a pain in the butt.
Wow Lost is here already! That snuck up on me!!! Didn't have plans to attend yet but you never know. Good luck on getting Lucy's paperwork! I'll be looking for her around the area! Hope to get a glimpse of her!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks