• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from NC

Hello everyone my name is Matthew. I have always been a pro Military guy, Grandfather was in the Corps for like 35 years. I too hope to have the privilege of joining the corps, hopefully soon. I have always liked some of the military vehicles and equipment but actually owning some of it was always sort of a pipe dream. Now I know I really can get some of these things for personal use. I am really looking forward to being a member to this forum, I have a lot to learn but I may also be of some assistance to someone.

I was born right here in NC and have lived here my whole life not counting a few months in Missouri and a couple prolonged visits in Germany/Europe when my brother in law was stationed over seas. I live in Willow Spring, which for those of you who know where that is, I live less than a mile from the old Willow Springs mud pit where they used to have a mud-sling typically first Sunday of every month.

Many thanks to the guys who keep up this website and keep it available for people to have a source of not only info but guidance and wisdom.

Old Hillbilly

Apologies to the OP for jumping in on his thread but I am new here and from North Carolina also. I live in the far western end of the state in the mountains, not far from Grandfather Mountain...and just wanted to say hello! I have visited this site many times before but never as a MV owner, until now. About a month ago I bought my first, an M1009 and I love it. The info I have learned here thus far has been a tremendous help for a newbie like me!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks