• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Nebraska with M998

tager705

Hi everyone,

Thanks for having such a nice forum to discuss military vehicles and I would like to thank everyone for being so willing to share info on there military vehicle. I have owned in the past a couple M37s, a 1955 M38A1 and a CJ2A. Due to parking limitations and my kind neighbors in the city I sold most of them off and then soon thereafter got out of town so I could wrench in peace. Of that lot all I have left is part of the CJ2A. With my new found parking area and workshop I decide to pickup a new project.

I bought my first 1989 M998 HMMWV On February 7th, 2017, they let me pick it up on March 27th. As I'm cleaning it up and out. I keep coming across strange things that I have not been able to find an answer for in the manuals, internet or forums. So I had a come to HMMWV moment maybe I should start asking questions from people who may already know the answer off the top of their head.

I'm looking forward to being part of your forum.
Thanks

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks