• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Nebraska with M998

tager705

Hi everyone,

Thanks for having such a nice forum to discuss military vehicles and I would like to thank everyone for being so willing to share info on there military vehicle. I have owned in the past a couple M37s, a 1955 M38A1 and a CJ2A. Due to parking limitations and my kind neighbors in the city I sold most of them off and then soon thereafter got out of town so I could wrench in peace. Of that lot all I have left is part of the CJ2A. With my new found parking area and workshop I decide to pickup a new project.

I bought my first 1989 M998 HMMWV On February 7th, 2017, they let me pick it up on March 27th. As I'm cleaning it up and out. I keep coming across strange things that I have not been able to find an answer for in the manuals, internet or forums. So I had a come to HMMWV moment maybe I should start asking questions from people who may already know the answer off the top of their head.

I'm looking forward to being part of your forum.
Thanks

Last edited: