• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from North Alabama.

Hawkshaw

Hi ya'll. This is a great site with a wealth of knowledge on the subject of MV's. Just purchased my first deuce from another member on here a 1970 M35A2 Kaiser/Jeep. I am presently reworking the brake system and servicing it. Soon we will be prepping for a paint job. Also just purchased a M105A2 trailer from GL at Redstone. Hope to be able to pick it up soon.

Glad to be here.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
"ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE"!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Green Iron Addiction support group.:cookoo:

You have fallen in with a bad lot and your social and financial future is in peril.

There are several of us in the NE Alabama area.

You are welcome to join us anytime we have a get together.

I am in Sandrock (between Leesberg and Collinsville).

PM for contact info.

The GA rally is coming up in Oct. You are welcome to join the madness.

Hawkshaw

Thanks for the hospitality. I will get in touch with you Wreckerman. I will post some before and after pics. If you look on my profile thing where the album is I have some more pics of my Deuce there. They will serve as the before pics for now and I will post some of the work being done along the way. We have already got the lug nuts broke lose and the outer wheels removed on the rear. We are going to rebuild or replace each wheel cylinder and install all new brake lines. Then flush the system and bleed the brakes, so hopefully we will have some reliable stopping. It is a lot of work but the end result will be worth it.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site!

So you'll be coming with all the other Alabama guys to the Ga. Rally in October, no? :-D

Hawkshaw

That would be nice (willing of course LOL). I may drag along a few others who are interested in these green machines as well. Although not all of them are green.