• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member from north carolina

sherifflittle

howdy yall, lol. just recently purchased my first military vehicle its a dodge m882 77'. starting small and hope to move on up to a deuce and 1/2. thanks in advance jamie.
pic1.jpg

and here with my '77 plymouth trailduster non military(or military wanna be).
pic4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome.

Great looking Dodge.

Fixed you pictures for you.

dangeroustyz

Welcome to Georgia. Nice truck. And you picked a great site to be on. Pretty much anything you need for vehicle is here. Info, parts, friends. Big rally in october here in durumtown. Check it out.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! There is a rally at the Denton Farm Park next weekend! stop by and meet several other members from NC and beyond! Plus see all kinds of cool trucks.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep all the "for sale" post in the classifeds. They do NOT belong in the open forums.

FrankUSMC

Warthog
The new member printed he MAY have to sell the truck. He is just seeing if there is any interest so he can post it in the "for sell" forums to give us first shot at it. He is just being friendly and thinking of us. Just think how flooded the FOR SELL forum would be if every one of us started posting I am thinking of selling the truck. I would be posting every time the wrench slipped and I busted my hand.
Sherrifflittle
Welcome to Steel Soldiers, if you ever make a run to the beach stop in, I am in the small town of Newport, just down from MCAS Cherry Point. I have about 15 military vehicles here, mainly WWII.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

sherifflittle

thanks frank but ill just have to put it on craigslist. if i had an extra $15 i wouldnt be worried about money and deffinetly wouldnt pay to sell it.like the site but do whatever you will.