• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from Ontario,Canada

Babs

Finally, after reading posts for approx 1 year, Its time for me to say hello !!
I think this is one great site and very helpful, looking forward to read some great posts !..
I presently own a 1976 Chevrolet CUCV Military truck built in Oshawa Canada !
Take Care
Paul :-D

Babs

Thank you for the warm welcome...............its always a pleasure to read some great threads on this site !!
Paul :-D

ScottG2005

Welcome Babs. I know this is a old post but I figured I'd try to say hi. Also I seen you're post about you're 76. You got a nice one. Id like to have a 1976 chevy 5/4 ton truck as a toy (and survival) truck. I've seen a few on kijiji but ain't had the money and missed out

Babs

Welcome Babs. I know this is a old post but I figured I'd try to say hi. Also I seen you're post about you're 76. You got a nice one. Id like to have a 1976 chevy 5/4 ton truck as a toy (and survival) truck. I've seen a few on kijiji but ain't had the money and missed out
Hi SCottG2005, welcome to this great site ! I still have my 1976 Chevy 5/4 and it is still running strong with no issues. Here are a few more photos . 2 MLT.JPG3 MLT.JPG4 MLT.JPG6 MLT.JPG10 MLT.JPG11 MLT.JPG

ScottG2005

Hi SCottG2005, welcome to this great site ! I still have my 1976 Chevy 5/4 and it is still running strong with no issues. Here are a few more photos . View attachment 790177View attachment 790178View attachment 790179View attachment 790180View attachment 790181View attachment 790182
I think there are 3 on kijiji right now. One has all the military parts and it starts but won't move it has the bucket seats,brush guard,and hand throttle I think it might have a bad trans. Its listed for 1890 cad I think the last time I checked it was 980 American. Id love to have it but I don't have the money

ScottG2005

Hi SCottG2005, welcome to this great site ! I still have my 1976 Chevy 5/4 and it is still running strong with no issues. Here are a few more photos . View attachment 790177View attachment 790178View attachment 790179View attachment 790180View attachment 790181View attachment 790182
I am amazed on how good of shape you're chevy is. Most of those rotted out a long time ago. I have a 1984 chevy c30 and the floor boards are just gone. There's rust starting in the roof. Its just terrible. I think I need a new cab

ScottG2005

I think it is a part of a Regiment Division, someone correct me if I am wrong !
Ok take that back.maybe The "88" was the number of the truck and the "D" was the group it was used in like the truck was number "88" and the group it was in has a name that started with a D so the number of the truck would be "88D" figured I'd toss that in there

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks