• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member From PA

Ridgerunr

Greetings all!

I've been researching before taking the plunge and buying an M35A2 and am impressed with the huge amount of information and knowledge on this site. I've seen quite a few trucks for sale in my area but want to be sure I've done my homework before dropping $$ on a big velicle like the M35. Had an M38A1 which I (foolishly) sold some years ago so this will not be my first military vehicle but will definitely be the biggest truck. For now I'm downloading TM's and reading some the great posts and am sure SS will help me make the best decision.

Ridgerunr
17 Mar 13

dangeroustyz

M35A2 good decision. If you can go to an auction. its cheaper. If not you can get a quality vehicle from a individual. Hit up Clinto he may have one for sale. Welcome aboard. And welcome to Georgia

m816

Welcome from Jersey, Go for the five tons. Duces are okay but you won't be really happy until you get a five ton so skip the deuce and jump right in. Ps Pa is loaded with collectors and sellers as well so you are in good company

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks