• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from PA

BOBCAT450

Hey everyone, Im a new member from Bethlehem, Pa I just purchased 2 M10009 from a friend. One has 28,000 miles, and the other 35,000. I also have a 2002 Duramax with 135,00 miles on her. Anyways I've been checking the site out to find information on what plow setup would work with the m10009. I would like to make a plow truck out of one. I have know idea how that 24volt system works and what can and can not be used in conjunction with it, Any help would be greatly appreciated. When i get some free time i will post pics of the trucks

AN/ARC186

Welcome from a relocated Notheastern PA yokel now in the Great Pacific Northwet.
The TM's and search feature are going to be the best resources you've ever seen. they'll answer a lot of questions.
You'll also get plenty of help from the folks on this site.

Welcome to the madness!!

HAWKMAN

Welcome from Reeders...just a spit and a holler from ya! better yet, your VERY close to my store @ 3110 Bath Pike, can't miss it...look for the line of dueces out front...stop by on any Friday/Saturday..always good to take to Steelsoldier guys!!