• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from salisbury

I have been looking at this site for a while and finaly registerd. I am in highschool and looking to buying a duce to drive to and from. I also want it to get cool points at my HS Jrotc program for being the only person to drive an MV. but mostly I want it to carry the rifle team to and from meets. I like this website becuse it will provide me more then enough information on the subject.

gusto1

Welcome to the site! I'm new as well. Just got on a month ago.
You will really enjoy the topics. I'm just down the road in Concord.

Be sure to check the driving license requirements for the wait of a 2 1/2 ton.
Yoy may have to be at least 18 for the age limit.

I just got my 1st MV a 5 ton!

Good luck with your duce!!

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Welcome , im in Wilson

noone drives my trucks but me LOL but sounds good. A duece is ALOT of preventive maint. and what not , learn the site and know what your getting into! Welcome to the hobby and I hope to see you at a CMVPA club meeting.:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks