• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Savannah

helomedic1171

New guy down in Savannah, GA. I'd heard about Steel Soldiers, but didn't join until I won an auction for an MEP 003A recently. I hope to learn a lot about these and other pieces of equipment here. Thanks for such a great wealth of info.

Josh

3dAngus

Welcome from Perry, Ga.
Great site, nice people, well moderated, and a bunch of well informed happy campers.
Personality conflicts are kept to a minimum.

Come to the Ga. Rally. It'll be a hoot! And you don't need a MV. Just come in your car and bring a tent. If you wanna ride the trails with someone, I'm sure that can be arranged.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the great state of SC. Come to rally, even for a day, or you will be sorry. Greatest number of MV's in the SE at one time.

poppop

sweet. I know where Brooklet is. what kinda of stuff do you play with? trucks or generators, Poppop?

Trucks and trailers. I.ve got 4 Dueces, an M813 cargo, M543 wrecker, a 5 ton dump, several M105 trailers, M101 trailer and a lubrication trailer. I am going to the Rally if you want tofollow us,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks