• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from SE TX

Shaun387

I've been a lurker for years on this site. I'm finally going to pull the trigger on a M998 in the next month, so I figured I better go ahead and get an account on here! It will be my first MV, but definitely not new to off-roading, fabrication, auto repair, ect. This site has been super helpful in finding what to look for, things to avoid, manuals, ect. I really appreciate that! I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions once I actually take possession, but a quick question I have is there any way to see a closed/sold 2015 gov planet listing? I have the auction #, but it doesn't appear I can go back very far.

Looking forward to the site!

Shaun

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I've been a lurker for years on this site. I'm finally going to pull the trigger on a M998 in the next month, so I figured I better go ahead and get an account on here! It will be my first MV, but definitely not new to off-roading, fabrication, auto repair, ect. This site has been super helpful in finding what to look for, things to avoid, manuals, ect. I really appreciate that! I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions once I actually take possession, but a quick question I have is there any way to see a closed/sold 2015 gov planet listing? I have the auction #, but it doesn't appear I can go back very far.

Looking forward to the site!

Shaun
Welcome to the Outfit!

Sounds like you have been around here long enough to already know about the TM Section. Chances are that you know we are a bunch of Picture Hounds too, so I am patiently waiting to see what you end up with. When your new sweetie shows up, let's start your own thread and lets get this party started!