• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from So Cal

combatwombat16

Hey all. I have been lurking these forums for a couple weeks now, doing some research on MV's. I had been looking for a new off road project, preferably something with a diesel, or at least fits a diesel. My dad told me about the M1009 which lined up with a good amount of the 'wants' I put together while searching.

So, I went to check out an M1009 a guy had for sale today and ended up taking it home. It isn't in terrific shape but I think with a little elbow grease and some TLC I'll have a pretty fun truck I can take to some remote locales for backpacking and rock climbing.

In any case, I am sure I will be popping on with a question or two as I start putting in work on my new MV. I've grabbed the Technical Manuals from the containing forum page and I'll be sure to make ample use of the search button. I'm no stranger to forums and am not much of a troll.

Looking forward to my new adventures and the pleasure of owning my new rig.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks