• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Sorrento, FL

stevegr

Good Afternoon All,

This is a great site. Full of information. Just bought an M109A3. Brakes are bad (no pedal). Read up on what could be the problem in sereval forums and looked at several TM's. The information was easy to find and plentifull. Thanks to all.

Greg

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome Green Iron Addiction Support Group.:cookoo:

Our motto: "We don't need no stinking twelve program."aua

We won't help you find a cure but we will enable your affliction.

There are a lot of members in you neck of the woods.....I'm sure one of them will assist with repairs.

If you are not busy around the end of Oct. make your way up the the GA. Rally.

We have more fun than the law will allow.....several of the Fla. gang will be headed up here for it.

stevegr

Hey Guys,

Here are some more pics of my M109A3. My son can't wait till we get it home. Neither can I for that matter. Good to see that there are several other members in my area. Looking forward to the FL and GA Rallys.

Greg

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
First thing you need to do, besides brakes, is get rid of those funky tires and put some NDTs on it. I'll speed right over with my air jack and big impact and give you the tires right off my truck. I'll even haul off those tires you have there. LOL. Seriously, looks good. Was it a GL purchase?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Very nice :D We look forward to seeing it in October. :beer:

stevegr

Nice try Recovry4x4! I'll keep these tires! They are practically new. This is the first M109A3 I've seen without the NDT's (at least in the couple of weeks I've been looking). Yes, it was a GL purchase. I'm waiting on my paperwork to clear and getting the brakes fixed before I drive it home. Sure wish I didn't have to wait up to 90 days. My brother in law has been generous enough to inspect the truck and find out exactly what's wrong with the brakes and fix them. He hasn't had time yet to pinpoint the problem. We believe it's hydrauilc related and not air related because the low air buzzer goes off after the truck has run for a short time.

Greg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks