• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from South Dakota

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello, I've lurked here for a while while looking for a M1078. I finally purchased one, drove it home and once to work. When I got home I tried it out in about 30 inches of snow. Worked great. Looking forward to all the knowledge in this board!
God bless!
Welcome to The Outfit!

No more lurking...
Time to get to work on your New-To-You truck! :cool:

You will definitely need to download the Technical Manuals.
Link Below:

AND, like @kendelrio mentioned, we need pictures!

ToddJK

Congrats on the new to you truck. Good community here with good people. I highly recommend trying to attend at least one of the rally's if possible. It's fun, lots of conversation, and it's nice to put a face to the name. Like others said, we enjoy our pictures, to us, when we hear someone got a new truck, we're like a bunch of piranhas gathering around a piece of meat that just dropped in the water, lol.

Swope

Hello, I've lurked here for a while while looking for a M1078. I finally purchased one, drove it home and once to work. When I got home I tried it out in about 30 inches of snow. Worked great. Looking forward to all the knowledge in this board!
God bless!
Welcome to the club